- i'm pretty sure that Addie thinks we should treat everyone equal--regardless of their color, place of origin, gender, or sexual orientation.
- i'm confident she thinks lying and using fear to get what you want--especially to start a war--is not the right thing to do.
- i'm flat out sure she would think a woman should have the final say in decisions that affect her body.
- knowing how much she likes to play outside, i know she'd insist we do a better job protecting our natural resources and being better stewards of our environment.
- i'm positive she'd think our nation's money would be better spent looking after the people here in our country who need decent, affordable health care, rather than spent on occupying a country that doesn't want us there anyway (see second point above).
- Addie knows--even at this young age--that the ends don't justify the means (see second point above again...or anything else that Bush has done).
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Addie declares for...???
hi everyone, JP here: I always thought those people who put their kids in political clothes were some kind of freaks. but then this election rolls around, and Addie is 3, and i began thinking about it...i wonder if Addie was older, who would she vote for? I thought about the differences between the 2 candidates, and between the 2 political parties: